The biggest and best Super Smash Bros. tournament that the Northeast has ever seen.
Register today at: smash.gg/shine
Hotel link: http://bit.do/shine2016hotel
Commentary application: http://goo.gl/forms/vLIepVDIfZdu2ZN52
Looking for Roomates? Need housing?
Check the LFG board: http://www.savepoint.party/events/shine-2016
* Early bird registration $40+$10 per game until Mar 31, then $50+10 per game
* Beautiful 26,000 sq ft. waterfront venue on historic Boston Harbor
* Minutes from the airport and downtown
* The TO staff behind BUST3 and The Melee Games
* 64 Singles
* 64 Doubles
* Melee Singles
* Melee Doubles
* Melee 5v5 open crew battle bracket
* Wii U Singles
* Wii U Doubles
* Wii U 5v5 open crew battle bracket
Early bird: $40 venue, price ends March 30
Regular: $50 venue, price ends Aug 5
Late: $90 venue, price ends Aug 12
* Any tournament players that are not present when their match is called, without giving staff a valid reason for not being present, will have a period of five (5) minutes to report to their station with the required equipment. After the five minute period has expired, the player will be forced to forfeit their match.
* Anyone visibly intoxicated or otherwise under the influence will be immediately ejected from the tournament, and may be banned. Lack of cooperation may result in us contacting law enforcement.
* Collusion of any kind with your competitors is considered cheating. If the Tournament Director determines that any competitor is colluding to manipulate the results or intentionally under-performing, the collaborating players may be immediately disqualified. This determination is to be made at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director. Anyone disqualified in this manner forfeits all rights to any titles or prizes they might have otherwise earned for that tournament.
* There is to be no excessive stalling between games of a match. Extended breaks, consultations, or in any way delaying the match will result in a disqualification. The maximum allowed time between games is 60 seconds.
* We have a zero tolerance policy toward violence, threats of violence, intimidation, and other forms of thuggery. Any threat of violence, extreme intimidation, or actual violence of any kind will result in an immediate and lifetime ban.
* There is to be no coaching of players during any tournament match. Consultations may be made only when a game is not currently in progress, subject to excessive stalling rules.
* You will be immediately disqualified from the tournament with no refunds if you are found using an alternate name/tag and/or hiding your identity to manipulate the bracket/seeding. The only exception to this rule is if the player notifies a Tournament Organizer before prior to the registration end date.
All additional game-specific rules can be found at smash.gg/shine.