Get ready for a series unlike any other that Michigan Melee has seen yet! Brought to you by Beach & Mingee, Michigan Seasonal Series will be a tournament held four times a year with big players from out of state always in attendance. Last year Big Beach House brought in 180 entrants with at-the-door registration, finished on time and still had people playing friendlies all day. With arrangements that cater to the whole spectrum of the skill tier, we proudly present to you Michigan Seasonal Series: Winter.
Single Cap: 256 entrants
Doubles Cap: 64 teams
- Round Robin pools baby!
- Out of state talent flown in to battle Michigan's best
- Amateur bracket set up for those that drowned in pools
- Incredible venue with room for up to 500 people & up to 100 setups!
- Mid-day break for a community meal with fellow smashers
- Reasonable venue fee that includes a small amount of catered food
- A HQ stream brought to you by Bandit
Tentative Schedule (will be finalized when we get closer):
11:00AM Doubles Pools/Brackets
1:00PM RR Pools Wave 1
2:30PM RR Pools Wave 2
4:00PM Community Dinner / Food Break
5:00PM Doubles Top 3
5:00PM AM Brackets
6:00PM Singles Top 32
8:30PM Singles Top 8